A versatile multi-application platform that provides the most popular, non-invasive aesthetic procedures, including photorejuvenation/photofacial, acne treatment, hair removal, skin resurfacing, body contouring, cellulite reduction, skin tightening, and wrinkle reduction. It offers three unique technologies: Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) with SmartPulse™, NanoFractional Radio Frequency with SmartScan™, and Venus Concept’s proprietary (MP)2 technology (Multi-Polar Radio Frequency + Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields).
Venus Versa™ combines three unique, highly effective technologies in one workstation for true versatility. The device can be customized to grow with your practice—start with one set of applicators and add more as you grow to maximize the treatments you can offer at your practice. Venus Versa™ can also be easily moved between treatment rooms, making it the ideal system for locations with limited space.
INTENSE PULSED LIGHT (IPL) WITH SMARTPULSE™
Photorejuvenation/photofacial, acne treatment, hair removal:
- All IPL applicators include innovative SmartPulse™ technology to ensure precise and consistent energy delivery through advanced pulse optimization
- Pulses of broad-spectrum light are selectively filtered and delivered into the skin, where it’s absorbed by target chromophores and transformed into therapeutic heat
- For photorejuvenation/photofacial, target chromophores are oxyhemoglobin for vascular lesions and melanin for pigmented lesions in the skin
- For hair removal, target chromophore is melanin in the hair shaft
- For dual-light acne treatment, blue light targets the porphyrin produced by Propionibacterium Acnes bacteria, leading to destruction of the bacteria, while the longer wavelength of red light controls inflammation and promotes faster healing
- Venus Versa™ IPL systems deliver 1.5 times more energy than the competitor in both the 515nm-600nm and 650-820nm therapeutic spectrums
- Real-time cooling system monitors the light guide temperature 1,000 times a second for unparalleled patient safety and comfort
NANOFRACTIONAL RADIO FREQUENCY (RF) WITH SMARTSCAN™
- Designed to resurface the skin, which helps reduce the appearance of acne scars, traumatic scars, striae, rosacea, dyschromia, deep wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skin texture and pigmentation
- Tip is one of the largest spot sizes in the industry and delivers up to 700 pulses
- Energy is distributed through small footprint per pin (160 x 38 µm2) at variable energy densities in a single tip, reducing the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)1 and leaving sufficient intact tissue in between, for faster wound healing, uniform post-treatment tissue appearance, and low downtime
- SmartScan™ uses a unique algorithm and pattern selection technology that enables the operator to generate customized patterns for maximum flexibility and control during the treatment
Body contouring, cellulite reduction, skin tightening, and wrinkle reduction:
- Unique combination of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF) and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF)
- Multi-Polar RF uses a complex algorithm to deliver homogeneous energy and volumetric heating to multiple tissue depths, allowing for quick and safe buildup of heat and easy maintenance of therapeutic temperature throughout the treatment
- Effect of Multi-Polar RF is enhanced by PEMF, a non-thermal mechanism emitted through the applicator’s electrodes
- Through synergistic (MP)2, RF heats and directly stimulates fibroblasts, while PEMF is known to promote angiogenesis and induce fibroblast proliferation through release of the growth factor FGF-2, resulting in increased collagen synthesis2
- (MP)2 is therefore effective in collagen remodeling for body contouring via skin tightening, cellulite reduction, and wrinkle reduction, and the creation of new capillaries for renewal of blood supply3
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Venus Versa™ includes various features that enable a higher return on ownership, such as multiple treatment options and a combination of unique technologies, making it the most adaptable to the needs and growth of your business. Venus Concept’s industry-unique business model is designed to even further increase the success of your practice.
Introducing Venus Versa™
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
Venus Versa™ is cleared by the FDA, licensed by Health Canada, and has CE Mark as a multi-application device intended to be used in aesthetic and cosmetic procedures. The SR515 and SR580 applicators are cleared by the FDA, licensed by Health Canada, and have CE Mark for the treatment of benign pigmented epidermal and cutaneous lesions and treatment of benign cutaneous vascular lesions. The HR650/HR650XL and HR690/HR690XL applicators are cleared by the FDA, licensed by Health Canada, and have CE Mark for the removal of unwanted hair and to effect stable long-term or permanent hair reduction for Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV. The AC Dual applicator is cleared by the FDA, licensed by Health Canada, and has CE Mark for the treatment of acne vulgaris. The DiamondPolar™ and OctiPolar™ applicators on the Venus Versa™ system are cleared by the FDA for non-invasive treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and rhytides on females with Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV. The DiamondPolar™ applicator is licensed by Health Canada and has CE Mark for non-invasive treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and rhytides on females with Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV. The OctiPolar™ applicator on the Venus Versa™ system is licensed by Health Canada and has CE Mark for temporary body contouring via skin tightening, circumferential reduction, and cellulite reduction. The NanoFractional RF™ (Viva) applicator is cleared by the FDA, licensed by Health Canada, and has CE Mark for dermatological procedures requiring ablation and resurfacing of the skin.
1. Ponqgsrihadulchai N, Chalermchai T, Ophaswongse S, Pongsawat S, Udompataikul M. An efficacy and safety of nanofractional radiofrequency for the treatment of striae alba. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2016; 1-7.
2. Callaghan, M. J., Chang, E. I., Seiser, N., Aarabi, S., Ghali, S., Kinnucan, E. R., . . . Gurtner, G. C. (2008). Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields Accelerate Normal and Diabetic Wound Healing by Increasing Endogenous FGF-2 Release. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 121(1), 130-141. doi:10.1097/01.prs.0000293761.27219.84
3. Soda, A., Ikehara, T., Kinouchi, Y., & Yoshizaki, K. (2008). Effect of exposure to an extremely low frequency-electromagnetic field on the cellular collagen with respect to signaling pathways in osteoblast-like cells. The Journal of Medical Investigation, 55 3-4, 267-78.